Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Inserting value at end of range

Todd

Sub find_last_plus_one()
Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0).Activate
End Sub

Will activate first blank cell in column A

Gord Dibben XL2002

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:25:22 -0800, "Todd Huttenstine"
wrote:

Hey guys

Lets say I have Range A1:A100 and a textbox(Textbox1).
Currently there are values in A1:A25. I need for for
TextBox1 value to be inserted in the next empty cell in
the range. The next empty cell in the range is A26, so
therefor this is where I would like Textbox1.value to be
inserted.

How would write this?

I usualy just do a count formula+1 in any cell and have
the vba code refer to that cell as the location for the
next value to be inserted, but this can clutter up my
worksheet with variables.

Thanx

Todd Huttenstine