Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James[_4_] Paul James[_4_] is offline

Default manipulating the built-in Data Form

I'm using the VBA code "ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm" to open the Data Form
that's built into Excel. I'm looking for a way to exercise some control
over the use of that form with VBA. For example:

1. Is there any way you can use VBA to remove or disable two of the command
buttons on that form (New and Delete)?

2. As an alternative to removing them, is there any way I can use VBA to
undo their effect? That is, if the delete button is executed, to restore
the deletion, or if the New button is clicked, have a message box appear
before those two command buttons are executed,

3. At the very least, is there any way to use VBA to close the DataForm if
either of those two buttons is selected?

Thanks in advance,

Paul