Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GarethG[_11_] GarethG[_11_] is offline

Default PivotTables, Page Fields & VBA

I'm working on a report using Pivot Tables.
There is a high degree of customisation going on in these reports.
What I have done so far is to set up a User Form which makes it easie
to alternate between different layouts of the report and to contro
what fields are shown in the data area.

What I am looking to add to this is a Multi Selection ListBox whic
displays all of the currently available page field items
i.e PageField = "Region"
Items = "Scotland,England,Wales,N Ire" etc.

I need the users to 'see' which page fields are currently being used i
the report.
Really what I want is the same functionality as right clicking on
pagefield item and using the list box to create custom page fiel
lists, but I want the user to know exactly what they are looking at.
For example I only want sales for england and wales, so I hide the res
by right clicking and hiding them using the field options panel. The
the user selects 'All' to group england and wales together.
What I am looking for are some links to websites which example simila
problems/solutions or some tips and pointers.

Thank