Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with some sheet code

Gareth,

Conditional formatting can do what you want. But as you say, it will revert
as time passes (but as it's not greater than today at some point, isn't that
appropriate?).

Just use a formula like, =I1TODAY() in CF.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gareth" wrote in message
Columns I and J on my sheet are date columns. I need the font to be blue

if
the date is greater than today. The dates will be both typed and copied

in.

Can conditional format be used, or would font colur go back to normal as
time passes?

Gareth