Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kobayashi[_25_] Kobayashi[_25_] is offline

Default Very simple Select problem?

Many thanks to all for trying to help.
This issue is, presumably, why I have difficulty using the .usedrange
function within With statements that use a variable, albeit a worksheet
variable. I always have to end up selecting the worksheet then starting
the with statement as: 'With Activesheet' to get the .usedrange to
work. Both this .used range issue and my below problem must be related,
no?

Patrick,
I want it to be active so that when the workbook is opened by somebody
else the beginning of the worksheet is on view.

Bill,
Afraid I can't get the application.goto... to work either inside or
outside the With statement?

Don,
Thanks, the .range... = .range... is a new idea to me, which I shall
remember and use but how does this resolve me Select issue?

Ginger,

Where have I missed the "."? I checked several times and don't see
where?

Again, many thanks for all your help!