Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RWN RWN is offline

Default Disabling messages from Project

Try this;
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Set it back to "True" once your routine is finished.

--
Regards;
Rob
"Taras" wrote in message
I run a macro from Excel to extract information from MS
Project files and write to a Word document. The MS
Project files contain macros and a reference to a common
MS Project Resource sheet.

How do I disable the Macro and Open Resource Pool dialog
boxes from appearing for each MS Project file that I open?

I have:
1) Application.ScreenUpdating = False at the start of the
macro which disables the screen updates in Excel
2) wdAPP.Visible = False after I start Word to disable
screen updates there
3) prAPP.Visible = False & prAPP.DisplayAlerts = False
when I start MS Project

I still get 2 prompts for each MS Project file I open.
Am I missing something?

TIA