Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete McCosh[_5_] Pete McCosh[_5_] is offline

Default when a Find statement is successful

Cap'n,

I don't know about a "good" way, but you can test for:

If Not rngFoundCell is Nothing Then

Remember, the result is a Range object, so you can also
refer to any of the normal properties:

debug.print rngFoundCell.value
debug.print rngFoundCell.Address

Incidentally, what have turkeys got to do with anything?

Cheers, Pete.