Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Newbie needs help

Sounds sort of like homework to me.
Try recording a macro while you do this. Then clean it up.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"MarkJones" wrote in message

This is probably very easy to do, however I've got no clue as to what
I'm doing...

Basically I need to program a macro to do the following...

1. Create a new Sheet in an Excel Workbook
2. Draw a grid from Cells A:1 to D:10
3. Format the grid with thick lined borders in Yellow
4. Colour each cell with alternate Red and green colours.

Now I've made an effort and I've got 1 done (I think)

Insert New WorkSheet

Any help would be really appriciated as this is very important that I
actually complete this.

~~ Message posted from
http://www.ExcelTip.com/