Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin McCartney[_2_] Kevin McCartney[_2_] is offline

Default Text format alignment problem

Something like the following should help, basically you
create for each cell a content that is 17 characters long,
just make the cell text alignment to center and then you
are done.

Dim strA As String * 10
Dim strB As String * 6
Dim strC As String

strB = strDataB
strC = Mid(strA, 1, Len(strA) - Len(strDataA)) & strDataA
& "-" & strB
Debug.Print strC

regards
KM