Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve smallman steve smallman is offline

Default Format dates

Tamer

As your Access export is a new workbook each time, then
you wont be able to have a workbook_open event trigger
the code. You could code this within your personal.xls,
and run code to do it, but this would need to be executed
from within Excel after opening.

your other alternative is to include within your Access
database a module, and code, to do the complete task for
you. In other words,

run the query
automate the export
format the date columns as you would like them.

Another alternative is to do the formatting within the
query, and then export.

Steve