Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
George Nicholson[_2_] George Nicholson[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 VBA Help not working when automating via VB 6

Try
http://support.microsoft.com/default...34&Product=vb6
It may not pertain directly but it also contains links to 2 other articles.

If nothing else, you could try the re-register technique described in the
article on the VBA help files and see if that helps.

Good Luck,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
In a Win 2000 system, among other things, the following are installed:

1. VB 6 Enterprise.
2. MSDN October 2001 Library
3. Office 2003 Professional
4. VS .NET 2003 Professional.

When I highlight a VBA statement, and hit F1, or enter, say,
Collapse, in the object browser, I get a message that says "Unable to
display Help".

I realize that the MSDN Oct 2001 library has nothing for Office 2003.
How can I get VB 6 to display Help for Office 2003 critters?
The critters get listed in the object browser, but no help can be obtained

--
http://www.standards.com/; See Howard Kaikow's web site.