Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Janelle Janelle is offline

Default vblookup and type mismatch

No, it is a variable array:

Dim varGraphCheckList() As Variant
ReDim varGraphCheckList(LBound(varGraphFileList) To UBound
(varGraphFileList), 1 To 4) As Variant
For intThisArrayRow = LBound(varGraphFileList) To UBound
(varGraphFileList)
varGraphCheckList(intThisArrayRow, 1) =
varGraphFileList(intThisArrayRow)
varGraphCheckList(intThisArrayRow, 2) = intThisArrayRow
varGraphCheckList(intThisArrayRow, 3) = 0
varGraphCheckList(intThisArrayRow, 4) = ""