Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sean Benson Sean Benson is offline

Default Controlling and setting images

I am trying to control various images in excel, showing a
different image depending on the value in some cells.
However I am having problem dynamically setting the image
object I wish to refer to. For example, the following
will work:

Dim imgtest As Image
Set imgtest = ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Image1
Image1.Picture.... etc

But when I try to set Image1 dynamically it won't work:

Dim imgtest as image
set imgtest = ThisWorkbook.sheets(1).Image("Image" &
intImageCount)

where intImageCount is equal to 1.

Also if I try to dim imgtest as shape and set using shape
("Image" & intImageCount) I also have no joy.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Sean