Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ZootRot[_2_] ZootRot[_2_] is offline

Default Userform Textbox - Date Problem

Is there a MaskEdit textbox addin in VBA?

"universal" wrote in message

Hello All,

Im currently trying to "Validate" a user form that Ive used before but
had problems.

Its part of a Clocking-In process that measures time spent at work.
The users of the form are asked how many hours they worked.

At the moment the validation checks whether the Textbox contains a
number or not (using IsNumeric) though there is nothing that stops an
entry of 38:30:00, or similar, which causes me plenty of headaches
later on.

Is there any way I can validate the TextBox to ensure that numbers are
entered in the format - 38.50 (TensUnits.TenthsHundreths)?

If it makes any difference, the Userform doesnt paste to the Worksheet
until a button is pressed

Many thanks in advance,

Eddie