Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul N[_2_] Paul N[_2_] is offline

Default Individual point standard error bars on chart

I am trying to add standard error bars to an Excel chart -
and in the Excel functions, it adds the same size error
bar to all points. How can I program/configure it to show
assigned error values specifically to each individual
point? My errors are a standard deviation on the mean of
each point. Each point (the mean value) is calculated from
a different number of values.

Thanks for any help you can give on this,

Paul Nelson.

ps I have posted this to the Worksheet Functions group as
well.