Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Userform Textbox - Date Problem

IsNumeric would be false for 10:30 and true for 10.5

If you use the textbox's Exit method to test for this you
can use

Cancel = NOT(Isnumeric(textbox1))or an IF statement to
display some message.

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP