Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
oka oka is offline

Default Help menu in Microsoft Visual Basic

Hi!

In the Helpmenu (F1) to MS VBA I have 3 tabs i.e.
"contents", "Answer Wizard" and "index".

But it is only the "contents" tab I can use. When I thoose
the "index" tab it pop up, but I can't type any words in
the "type keywords" field. There is only a doble arrow
when I move the "type keywords" field it wont't let me
type any words!

What's wrong, and how can enable the index function.

PS: the index function works fine in the Excel help menu!

OKA