Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marko marko is offline

Default array of rows

Hi all,

I would like to search a column ("C") for a string and when found copy/store
the row (or just the first 12 cells of it at least) and keep searching till
all occurances are found, and then put the found rows into another workbook.
I think I will need to put the found rows into an array until the workbook
is searched. Is it possible to copy a row into an array or will I have to
make a multidimensional array and copy the cells individually?
I am currently acheiving this by an autofilter routine but I need to do some
additional things once a string is found, like search upwards to find the
first cell in bold (the header) and copy it to the end of the stored row(or
maybe a variable).
Can anyone help?

Thanks
Marko