Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beau[_5_] Beau[_5_] is offline

Default Form Letter in Word from Select Excel data

Henry.. I know this is probably the wrong website but it is worth a
try...

Is there any way to Open WORD and populate the TEMPLATE FORM with
results from a query?

I cut and pasted the exact code you wrote for excel with obvious
problems. In trying to change the code so that it refers to an "ACCESS
SESSION" is not... well.. I have no clue what I am doing.

I understand activesession in Excel and even Word for that matter.
However.. my search for the same in ACCESS is not working.

Any pointers on how I will llink the FORMS in words to the QUERY
result?

lets assume I have a simple query that pulls PRICE AND a NAME from an
INVOICE NUMBER and I am working with the fields:
INVOICE, PRICE and NAME.

I know this is probably WAY vague but I will be happy to provide any
more info.

THanks!