Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Selecting a certain cell

glad to help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Bernd" wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
Great!

Many thanks
Bernd

"Don Guillett" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
IF I understand what you want, if in col A you want to goto col B and if

in
col B you want to goto A one cell down. If so
Right click on the sheet tabview codeinsert thissave
As written it won't work in the 1st 3 rows

If Target.Row 3 And Target.Column = 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(0,

1).Select
If Target.Row 3 And Target.Column = 2 Then

ActiveCell.Offset(1, -1).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Bernd" wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
Hi!
I donīt get it although it seemd to be so simple.
I want that after I entered a word in column A1 the cursor selects B1

and
after that A2 (and so on: B2-A3-B3...)

I tried it with this code but there seems to be a problem with the

default
cursor movement. Who can help?

Many thanks
Bernd

Sub auto_open()
Application.OnEntry = "start"
End Sub

Sub start()
If ActiveCell.Column = 1 Then
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, ActiveCell.Column + 1).Select
Else
If ActiveCell.Column = 2 Then
Cells(ActiveCell.Row + 1, ActiveCell.Column - 1).Select