Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merkling, Steven Merkling, Steven is offline

Default Find in Excel VBA

If you don't have to reinvent the wheel use

Data ---- Subtotals

HTH
-Merk

11/25/03 12:37PM

I am tearing my hair our about the following:
I got a big excel table with dates in the first column and
would like to sort all the entries reversely and then
create subtotals for each date, which I am doing within a
VBA macro. However, I don't seem to be able to select all
the data. At present I do something like Range
("A1:J14000").Select because I know there are less than
14000 rows used, but how can I just select all the cells
with data in them. (by data I mean for example a non empty
date field in the first column).
I was trying to use the Find command but had no luck.
Any clues?