Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
baha[_3_] baha[_3_] is offline

Default listbox please help

Hi everyone,
I have a problem and I ask again and again until someone hear me,pleas
help.How can i display listbox or combobox list if the source alway
change.
lets say u have textbox1,textbox2 anda listbox1
source of list box is sheet1
sheet1 too may entries by name.can be more than one entry for on
person.every day i can key in new info on sheet1it means source rang
always changes...text1 is for the name
once i type the name,how can i make excell to display all entrie
related that person(only)later if the entry is "aaaa"" next cell i
description"bla bla bla" when the list box show the lis once i clic
"aaaa"how can i make to display description on textbox2?
thanks in advance from now.I hope i will be lucky to get the answer.se