Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete McCosh[_5_] Pete McCosh[_5_] is offline

Default Portability of early bound code - clarification

Chaps,

thanks for the pointers, there was some interesting stuff
in there and I eventually found my way back to a pretty
involved thread from a year or two ago which went into a
lot more depth than I needed about the differences!

Bizarrely, I'd read the last parts of it when searching
before, but there hadn't been any link to earlier posts in
the thread. Oh well, must be one of the mysteries of
Google.

Thanks again, Pete.