Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shetty Shetty is offline

Default Need help with IF statement ! ! !

I have a summary sheet which gets data from the other sheets. Cells B17 and C17
gets value of count from the different sources. I was writing a macro that when
run along with another macro check the value of both the cell and shows message
box accordingly. But it shows error that ===== Else without If ====== Code is
given below.

Sub final()
Dim master As Range
Dim ind As Range

Set master = Range(B17)
Set ind = Range(C17)

If master(cell.Value) = ind(cell.Value) Then MsgBox "Sagregation is OKEY"
Else: MsgBox "Please check the details again. There is an error"

You can see that the If is already there but compiler cant see it. It seems a
silly question but
Can any one help please?
Regards,