Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Getting list of open workbooks

In reference to my earlier post that includes code to list
the processes currently running:

You will also need to reference the "Microsoft Forms 2.0
Object Library" from the Visual Basic Editor to get that
code to work.

Just in case- to do this, open the Visual Basic Editor,
then from the main menu select [Tools] then [References]
then scroll to locate it and check it.

Hope this does the trick for you.