Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Progress Bar Help

I am stuck with creating a progress bar and was directed to the below site for help

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip34.ht
Progress Ba

Unfortunately, I do not have a clue as to how to fit this example into my own work

/////////////////////////////////////////

This is my original request

I have a spreadsheet that contains a lot of information about client personal, loan & account details

I have created a macro that turns all this information into individual statements for each client in a new worksheet

What I would like to do if possible, is to have a progress bar that shows how much is done and is left to do as the process is being carried out. Currently, a new worksheet openms but, apart from the hour glass, it does not look like anything is happening and may cause another user to try and stop or restart the process

Any help wopuld be greatly appreciated.

By the way, all the work done creating the macro was done with lots of help from people on these Excel communities as I am not a programmer in any shape or form, so with this in mind, please give as much information as you possibly can if the problem can be solved

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help any further

Also, if it helps, I can forward a working cut down copy of the Excel Sheet to anyone who wants more information

Kind regard

Malcolm