Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicke[_3_] Nicke[_3_] is offline

Default Maybe a little off topic

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, here is my response.

Yes I tried to changed to English (USA) and got 123,456,
my (and my clients) settings is Svenska or Swedish.

The problem is that here in Sweden we have a comma (",")
for a decimal separator and space for thousand separator.

When I switched to English I got 123,456 but what I try
to put in the cell is (in your language) 123.456 (less
than 124, hope you understand).

It seems like Intersect always want a period as a comma
(it don't care about the national settings) because if I
change the code to Arr(0,0) = "123.345", and have comma
as a delimiter, it interpret the period as a comma and
put the right value in the cell.

This was discovered when a client had changed to Excel
2003 and got too large values in my program and when I
debugged my program I noticed this behaviour in Excel
2003.

I hope you can confirm this behaviour and possible help
me with a workaround.

Thanks in advance.

/Nicke