Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pfsardella@yahoo.com.nospam is offline

Default how do I stop the find at the end of the sheet

See the 'FindNext Method' example in the VBE help.

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.

I need to handle the first find and delete a bit
differently than the rest. After the first one, I want
to repeatedly search from a few rows down from the first
one until the end of the sheet, doing deletes. How do I
stop the loop from continuing back to the start of the
worksheet, finding text that I intentionally left behind.

--------
Range("A1").Activate

Range(Cells.Find("PAUL INC").Offset(-2, 0), Cells.Find
("======").Offset(-3, 0)).EntireRow.Delete

Range("A1").Offset(4, 0).Activate

Do Until Cells.Find("PAUL INC") Is Nothing

Range(Cells.Find("PAUL INC").Offset(-2, 0), Cells.Find
("======").Offset(1, 0)).EntireRow.Delete

Loop