Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Passing data back from a form

As long as the userform is loaded in memory, you can access the values of
the controls or update them.

How to implement it in your particular situation would require specific
knowledge of what you are doing and how you are doing it. But I would
suspect you could have the click event for the calendar control update the
appropriate textbox of the appropriate userform.

Tom Ogilvy

"Neil" wrote in message
I have three forms in my project. Each of them have date
fields, I created a usrForm with a calender control on it
which all works fine. But how do I send the output from
the calender click event back to the correct texbox on
the correct form ?