Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Elie[_2_] Elie[_2_] is offline

Default Prevent Users from switching worksheet

Here is my goal. I have a form which is non modal so that users can
select cells from a chosen worksheet. Users should only be able to
chose cells from that worksheet. Therefore I want to take away the
ability to change worksheets while that form is displayed.

What I have tried.
I figured maybe I could disable the tabs...
Application.CommandBars("Workbook tabs").Enabled = false

But this seems to have no affect on anything. So I resorted to hiding
all of the other worksheets during the form, and redisplaying them
after.

Is there another way? Should I be able to disable the tabs?

Thanks. Please also kindly respond to my private email if you can.

-Ew