Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson[_2_] Chip Pearson[_2_] is offline

Default Digital Signatures for Excel 97 Macros?

Dick,

You can't apply a digital signature to an Excel 97 workbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dick" wrote in message
Is it possible to digitally sign Excel 97 sheets and VBA
code? I am using Excel 97 and Office for small
businesses. When I am in Excel, there is no security tab
under options like later versions and I can't find it on
any of the VBA menus, either. I'm trying to do some
programming for a small group of users and several have
their security set high so the macros will not run if
they haven't been digitally signed.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Dick