Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Location of control button

Take a look at the .topleftcell of the controlbutton.

msgbox worksheets("sheet1").commandbutton1.topleftcell.ro w

Thomas Tremain wrote:

I have the need to use a control button to run a script, however, I need the
script
to be able to tell the current position in the worksheet of that button.

The worksheet is sorted regularly, in many different ways, so I nned to be
able to locate
at least the ROW where the button is located, because I will have a simular
button on
each row.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

news at thomas.tremaininc.com