Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Haldun Alay[_3_] Haldun Alay[_3_] is offline

Default range onclick?

Hi,

You can you worksheet's SelectionChange event (this is just for a single sheet) or if you want to control this event in workbook base, use Workbook's SheetSelectionChange event.

Target variable represents selected cell(s).

if target.count=1 then 'check if just one cell selected.
'Do something
end if

End Sub

OR

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range)
if target.count=1 then 'check if just one cell selected.
'Do something
end if

Regards

Haldun Alay

To e-mail me, please remove AT and DOT from my e-mail address.

"Dennis" , iletide sunu yazdi ...
Hi,
I want to run a subroutine onclick in an excel worksheet.
More precise: Onclick in any cell I want to check for that
cells properties and then react depending on them.
Please help, how do I get excel to react on every click in
the active sheet.
Dennis