Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Dean Jay Dean is offline

Default MACRO TO LINK DATA !

-Of course, it looks similar to my earlier post but they are NOT THE
SAME. Because I don't know how to modify the first code to fit the
second scenario I posted on 11/21/03 I need help. I am just a beginner
in VBA and any help woud be appreciated. Thanks.

Jay Dean

jay dean wrote in message ...
In the same workbook-
(1) Row 1 of sheetX contains various field names
(2) Column 1 of sheetX contains various city names

and

(3) Row 1 of sheetY contains various field names including the field
names in sheetX
(4) Column 1 of sheetY contains various city names including the city
names in sheetX.

-- I need a macro that will do this:
For each city in Column 1 of sheetX, find the same city in
column 1 of sheetY. Then, for all the data in the fields for this city,
link them to the corresponding data fields for the corresponding city in
SheetY.
I would greatly appreciate this. I really need help!

Thanks.
Jay Dean