Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Petty John Petty is offline

Default Do While, OnTime and CommandButtons

Hello again.

I am trying to create a data logger Macro that at
intervals copies data from 1 worksheet to another and
adds the time and date it was logged. The trouble I am
having is that on the datacopy sheet, I have two command
buttons (1 - start, and 1 - stop), and I can't seem to
get the stop button to work.

Question 1: Is there a way that I can set a loop that can
set the intervals and have it loop until I press the Stop
button?

Question 2: How can I stop the macro (at least pause
vbmodeless), using a command button?

Thanks in advance,

John Petty