Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
longbow longbow is offline

Default AutoFilter

Hello,

Could someone please advise on how I can accomplish the followin
task:

I wish to create a macro that asks the user for two dates.

For example: The user may wish to AutoFilter all the records in the
spreadsheet that have a dates between 01 Jul 2003 and 31 Jul 2003.

Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="=01JUL03", Operator:=xlAnd
_
Criteria2:="<=31JUL03"

I do not know how to get user input into the above VBA code.

I'd like two input boxes, one for the start date and one for the en
date.

Column 3 of the spreadsheet has a heading called Date Demanded.

Thanks,

Chris.
: