Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson[_4_] Greg Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default Help! What's wrong with this simple copy and paste

It worked for me with xl2000 when used as a Commandbutton
click event. However, I would suggest greatly simplifying
it by not doing all that selecting. Also forget the copy
and paste. Try this simple code instead:

Sheets("Inputs").Range("M1") = Sheets("Report").Range("D1")