Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Calling Macros from a list

For each cell in Range("A1:A10"
Application.Run Thisworkbook.Name & "!" & cell.value
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Anonymous" <Nobody wrote in message ...
I have a number of procedures in a module, however I would like to these

be called from another module in a sequence determined by the contents of

worksheet range.

So for example if the Range named ProcessList contained the

following.......

Report1
Report2
Report3

my code would look like this........

with Range("ProcessList")
for ir = 1 to .rows.count
Call .rows(ir,1) <<<<< what do I put here
next ir
end with

What is the syntax to pass the value determined by the range row to the
procedure name?

TIA
Nigel

News==----