Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson[_2_] Chip Pearson[_2_] is offline

Default Cell Change activating macro. How do you make it happen?

John,

You can use the Worksheet_Change event procedure and test which cell was
changed. For example,

If Target.Address = "$B$2" Then
MsgBox "Do something "

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"John Baker" wrote in message
Hi

I have a situation where I would like to activate a macro after a change

in the contents
of a single cell. I know that this can be done for applications and

worksheets, but can
someone tell me how to make it happen for a single cell. Note that I am

not very good at
VBA coding, so any details would be helpful.

Thanks

John Baker