Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stef C Stef C is offline

Default ChiInv function

I have already done this kind of test, I use an excel
Sheet, put number 1 to 3500 in the "A" column, and get
the ChiInv solution on each values from 1 to 3500
(probability = 0.05) in the column "B", I get error on
value 818 but not 817 nor 819, it also bug on 928 to 948
values... there must be a logic behind that but cannot
catch it...