Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default ChiInv function

Test your values in a worksheet using the formula in the worksheet (not in
VBA).

If you get a #Value or #Ref or something like that, check the Excel VBA help
and see what conditions cause that error to be displayed.

When you use WorksheetFunction.ChiInv, then a condition that would return a
# type error in the worksheet raises a 1004 error in VBA.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Stef C" wrote in message

I am using the ChiInv function of Excel and get an error
1004 when sending some values, but no error sending other
values... it do not seem to be an error from a certain
value (ex: start bugging when sending a value of 512 or
more...) it seem to be random, but I know that it is
not... anybody know this one.