Don Guillett

have a look in HELP index for SUMIF

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BAM718" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet of data.
Column A contains "Group Names"
Column B has "the people within that group"
Columns C thru J contians the number of hours each individual has worked
Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc...

I have created filters on every column... If I filter on column A it will
provide me with those people who only work within that group in column B,

and
their respecitve hours worked.

My question... I have a formula at the bottom of the spreadsheet that

will
give me the total # of hours worked depending upon what I have the filter

set
to. The formula is SUBTOTAL(1,L1:L1132). What I would like to do is

create
another formula below this one which will hold the TOTAL GROUP HOURS
worked... even when I filter down to an individual person in Column B - so
that I can see the "PERCENTAGE" of hours an individual worked in

relationship
to the group.

Any suggestions????