Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Summarizing data in multiple excel files

Hi Peer

If you find what you are looking for in the column what do you want to do
Copy the row or ???

Tell exactly what you want to do and I will try to help you today or Tomorrow.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Peter" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron, that works well for sequential retrievals, but do
you have any examples of code that will allow you to
search a column looking for matches to a value such as a
state abbreviation?