Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.General,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Sue Mosher [MVP] Sue Mosher [MVP] is offline

Default Macros and Outlook?

I would keep it modular, which really is the most flexible approach. Parse the recipients and call your AddRecipToContacts1 sub for each one.

FWIW, I never use ActiveCell.Offset in my Excel code. I always use Worksheet.Cells(rownum, colnum). Is there an advantage to ActiveCell.Offset?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"BruceJ" wrote in message news:TU8vb.256132$HS4.2306534@attbi_s01...
Here is the code I have. It is working just fine. It is being called with a
email address being passed.
I would like to find out how to handle multiple address though... example:
; ;

Would it be best to parse these BEFORE the routine, and then call the
addreciptocontacts1 for each address, of should I modify the code for this
routine and have IT parse the addresses? I think the first would be the
BEST, but it would not be quite as flexible.
What would you suggest?