Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Unlocking a locked Spreadsheet

Hi John

Try this first

Reboot first and then
Delete all the files and subfolders in your \Windows\Temp directory (Win95/98/ME),
or your \Documents and Settings\<user\local settings\temp directory (Win2K/WinXP)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"John Baker" wrote in message ...
Hi:

I was using an Excel spreadsheet linked to Access, and had a system crash. Since then I
cant get
at the spreadsheet either through Excel ( it says I am using it) or the access
application, which had no record of having linked to the sheet, so I cant unlink it.

Any Suggestions?

I need that sheet as it is the result of 10 hours work!~!~

Regards

John Baker