Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beau[_3_] Beau[_3_] is offline

Default Form Letter in Word from Select Excel data

I have 5 cells in a row (DOLLAR AMOUNT in numbers, DOLLAR AMOUNT i
words, TAX, TOTAL, INVOICE ID) that I want to send to WORD to do m
invoice.

How can I either 1) Activate a form letter with the selected data t
populate or 2) create a new letter (with letterhead) with the data fro
excel.

I am familiar with VBA and actuall have code to convert numbers t
words so I thought I would just "call on WORD" to create my invoice fo
mailing.

Any advice or help would be great and if you need more info, let m
know..

Thanks