Dave Peterson

You might want to reconsider and use optionbuttons. Then when you choose one of
them, the other two are not chosen.

I put a GroupBox from the Forms toolbar around B2:B4
Then I added 3 optionbuttons to that GroupBox (yes, no, na)
Then I rightclicked on an optionbutton
selected format control|On the control tab, I gave it a nice cell link.
(I used A3 in my test.)

Then I used this formula to show the text.
=IF(A3="","",CHOOSE(A3,"Yes","N/A","-"))

Depending on how you label the yes/no/na optionbuttons, you may have to play
with that order.

Then I hid column A -- just so it wouldn't be noticeable. But you could use any
column you want and hide that column later.

danielle wrote:

I'm new with working with forms and macros and I'm a little lost. This is
what I have...

A B C
3
2
5 0 0

This is what I need. I need to place 3 checkboxes each in B2, B3 and B4,
equally Yes,No and N/A. If yes is clicked, then B2 and C2 will populate with
value "3". If no is clicked, then B2 and C2 will populate with value "0". If
N/A is clicked then, then B2 and C2 will populate with "-".

Is this possible? And if so, is there a macro that I can place to do all of
this? How would I do that macro?

I'm sorry I'm so dense.....LOL!!

Thank you in advance!

--