Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lakshmi[_2_] Lakshmi[_2_] is offline

Default Error with Excel Solver Add-In, Need Help

Hello,

I am having problems using my Excel Solver under tools solve
parameters. After I have entered all the correct variables in th
solver window and I click to solve, it comes back and states tha
solver has found a feasible solution. However when I highlight th
Answer, Sensitivity, or Limits Reports, it states that there has bee
an internal error and the time has run out. It does not allow me t
create the Answer,Sensitivity, or Limits Reports.

What does this mean and how do I resolve this problem? I contacte
Microsoft and they stated that they could not help me because th
solver was an Add In and they suggested that I go online to seek help.

Thank Yo