Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel[_7_] Daniel[_7_] is offline

Default Range Variables

I wrote a macro to sort a range(A5:P56). Col A contains
a date)and Col's B-P contains marketing data for the week.
Rows 5-56 contain the records for each week of the year.
The workbook contains 10 worksheets, one worksheet for the
past 10 years. The macro inserts 2 rows below the last
week of each month in the year I select from a dialog
box.
Now, I want to avg. the first 8 columns on the first blank
row under each month of the year and sum the rest of the
columns. I am stuck trying to get the macro to do this
for each worksheet since there are different months
containing 4 and 5 weeks of data to average or sum in
different years. I do not want to do a Pivot Table.

Getting frustrated and really needing help!