How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

Old June 29th 06, 12:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

How do you begin a new line of text within a cell? As hitting enter takes you
to the cell below...
Old June 29th 06, 12:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hold the alt key when hitting enter.

Hope this helps
Rowan

Old June 29th 06, 01:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alt + Enter

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey